Experts in commercial asbestos removal in Wakefield, we can help you understand the responsibilities and duties placed on you by the CAR2012 (Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012). We can assist you in establishing a plan which might involve conducting asbestos surveys & sampling to determine the extent of asbestos in your commercial property.
You can count on us to provide you with a customised asbestos management plan, which may include removal or asbestos encapsulation.
Asbestos Removal Wakefield offers a comprehensive range of commercial site services that you can avail to make your property safe. Our services are affordable and we can create asbestos management plans to suit your requirements. Contact us to get a quote, today!
What industries do we serve?
· Universities, schools, colleges and other types of educational establishments or institutions
· Warehouses and factories of all sizes
· Retail outlets including clothing stores and even cafes and restaurants
· Local authorities, councils and public buildings
· Commercial buildings like, offices
Did not find your industry listed above? We can still help. Contact us and let us know what sector you belong to. Our asbestos services cater to all Wakefield-based commercial properties and buildings.
Furthermore, we also provide site services that include environmental management, plant maintenance, site security services, fire services, lead remediation and commercial painting. If we detect any trace of asbestos on your property, we will provide you with the right plan of action that is safe, quick and affordable.
How do we deal with asbestos in commercial properties?
The steps that our technicians follow to free a commercial site of asbestos are:
· Finding out if you already have an asbestos survey & management plan in place as per the CAR2012.
· Assess your specific requirements and offer recommendations for a new plan or survey so that your commercial site is up-to-date with the current guidelines. You can be assured that all of our testing is compliant with HSE’s regulations and undertaken by licensed professionals.
· Once the initial asbestos survey has been conducted by us, we provide the commercial site manager or owner with an in-depth overview of the survey report. Accordingly, we take the best course of action to get rid of the asbestos-containing materials or keep them in situ and craft a monitoring plan.
Right from consultation to surveying the site and removing asbestos, we will provide you with an estimation. We can even tailor our services to your budget and provide you with a long-term plan if you require it.
We are fully accredited asbestos contractors
Wakefield is a cathedral city in the City of Wakefield district of West Yorkshire, England. The city is on the River Calder and the Pennines eastern edge.
The Battle of Wakefield took place in the Wars of the Roses and it was a Royalist stronghold in the Civil War. Wakefield became an important market town and centre for wool, exploiting its position on the navigable River Calder to become an inland port.
In the 18th century, Wakefield traded in corn, coal mining and textiles and in 1888 its parish church acquired cathedral status. It became the county town of the West Riding of Yorkshire and was the seat of the West Riding County Council from 1889 until 1974, when the county and council were abolished, and of the West Yorkshire Metropolitan County Council from 1974 until its dissolution in 1986.
The city had a population of 99,251 in the 2011 census. It is part of the West Yorkshire Built-up Area and the Yorkshire and The Humber region. The district borough, governed from the city, had a mid-2019 est. population of 348,312, the 21st most populous district in England.
We would love to here from you and welcome you onboard as our new customer